Seoul Itinerary from October 2010.

Wow, it’s almost been 1 year since my trip last year…how time flies.

I promised way back that I’d share the itinerary I made for my trip to Seoul in October 2010 so here it is!  I grouped the sites geographically as I wanted to be able to conveniently see what else there was to check out in a given area while I was there.  I included quick facts such as directions on how to get there by transit, open/close times and any costs.  The primary resource was my Lonely Planet’s Seoul City Guidebook and I supplemented that with info I got off the web.  When I got there, I found most of the info I gathered was accurate and when it wasn’t (I recall one of the palace guard ceremony start times and the Moonlight Rainbow Fountain start times were slightly off), it didn’t result in any real inconveniences.  I just had to wait around a little longer.

I hope you find it helpful.  If you do use it, please double check things such as updated open/close/start/end times and admission fees as those may have changed since then. 
Just click here to access my itinerary.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 14: Miffy Store and Lotte World Ice Skating Rink

Day 12: Namsan (Sam-soon) Stairs and Park

Day 18: A Lazy Afternoon at Banpo Hangang Park